Saturday, June 14, 2014

ALMOST SLIPPED!

A few days ago it supposedly shocked us all because it snowed! Well Truthfully we know Michigan weather and it should come as no surprise to see snow in the beginning of April.

That morning I ran to the store to grab a few things and on my way back to my car I slipped on ice that I didn’t see and ALMOST fell! I instantly said ” JESUS PLEASE don’t let me fall!” With an emphasis on please!

As I got in the car The Lord dropped in my spirit; that’s the same attitude we should have when we almost “slip” on this spiritual journey.

When the enemy shows up, this too should come as no surprise!
He will come and try to make us slip and fall along the way. But we must not only respond but respond instantly JESUS PLEASE don’t let me fall! Jude says He is able to keep us from falling!

Isn’t that good news!!!

April 18, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment