Saturday, June 14, 2014

AND ANOTHER JOURNEY BEGINS

Wow! A new journey so soon after I embarked on the last “new journey.” Well I guess maybe I’m getting brave as I grow up. Lol. But actually I feel BeYOUtiful!! Well I felt fantabulous before and I say that in the most humbling manner I can muster up, but shoot when you’ve been delivered from insecurity it feels great to look in the mirror and love the person looking back at you!

The fact that I actually went through with it is shocking to say the least! because many, including myself never thought I would change my “signature look” but I guess I’ve learned never say never.

I’ve actually been natural for at least 17 years now but I have been wearing my “natural hair” in a bun and not taking care of my hair at all, so the thought of healthy hair went right out the window. I decided I’d better make a painful or so I thought, change! Wow was I wrong!

And the journey began…
I went to the salon, got my hair washed, cut, blow dried and pressed and I painstakingly wore that straight look for a week in dire need of my signature BUN! But I KNEW I’d better keep on this new journey or my now thinning edges would be bald! Ouch! Ok so that look wasn’t working for me so I decided I would do my hair in a flat twist out style and hope and PRAY I would at least like it. (I just did a cartwheel) lol! I LOVE MY NEW LOOK!!!

March 16, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment