Saturday, June 14, 2014

TOMORROW!

If it’s one thing that I have learned lately, it’s that TOMORROW is really not promised! Yea I know we’ve heard it growing up and we say it, I know I do, but when this truth hits close to home then it becomes more of a reality.

It’s the day that people use time and time again as THE day that their change is going to happen. Drug addicts say this is my last time and I will stop TOMORROW, those who want to start a diet say they will start TOMORROW and I will start exercising TOMORROW.  I’m reminded of the lyrics to an old song that says: TOMORROW, I’ll give my life TOMORROW, I thought about today, but it’s so much easier to say’ TOMORROW…

We spend so many “TODAYS” being sad, depressed, angry, miserable, mad, frustrated, self haters and feeling hopeless in hopes that TOMORROW will bring about this miraculous change so much so that  we begin to take the simple things in life for granted today i.e; a hug from your children, a walk down the street, your kids making a mess but actually just playing, a phone call from a friend, a text from your boo etc…waiting for this big grand turn around TOMORROW.

I wonder what it would it be like if we started saying TODAY! I will make a change TODAY! I will give my life TODAY! I will forgive TODAY! I will start my diet TODAY! I will be happy TODAY! I will smile TODAY! I will enjoy life TODAY! I will love ME today! TODAY TODAY TODAY!

There’s no better time like the present-TODAY!

March 31, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment