Saturday, June 14, 2014

SPARKED!

I read a quote by Tom Ziglar today that said: “WHAT YOU FEED YOUR MIND-DETERMINES YOUR APPETITE.” A simple yet thought provoking statement. It was as if it was just for me.

One thing I’ve learned on this journey is you must stop along the way from time to time and do a SELF check and make sure you are continuing to grow and progress, and this statement definitely SPARKED a Self Check moment in me. What have I been feeding my mind? What have I been watching, reading, and listening to?

The word APPETITE it is a DESIRE or liking for something, an inherent CRAVING, taste & preference. So my APPETITE, DESIRE, CRAVING, TASTE and PREFERENCE comes from whatever I’m feeding my mind. Hmm… It would be great to say I’ve been feasting on nothing but the Word of God and my appetite is the witness! But can I honestly say that?

Ok SELF Check time. Won’t you join me?  1. What am I listening to?  2. What am I watching on TV?  3. Am I Praying daily?  4. Am I reading the Word of God daily?  5. What am I looking at on the internet?

Ok let’s be honest, I definitely see room for improvement! How about you?


May 7, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment