Saturday, June 14, 2014

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH


Hmmm I wasn’t sure what to focus on today seeing that I have so many points of interest running through my mind! It’s been a week like none other and the memories of it all keep captivating my thoughts!

Today I preached a message entitled “Enough Is Enough.” Have you ever felt like Enough of THIS (whatever your THIS is) is ENOUGH? Depression, Insecurity, Lack, Poverty, Pain, Emotional Instability, Unforgiveness, Bitterness, Weight Issues, Addiction and on and on and on.

When you get to a point of being sick and tired of being sick and tired and you finally say (and mean it) ENOUGH IS ENOUGH then you are at the right place at the right time! It takes this type of mind set for you to be honest with YOURSELF, acknowledge there is a problem, face your issue head on and bring it to a halt!

I’ve learned through past experiences that honesty is the initiator to freedom! And I don’t know about you but FREEDOM feels great to ME!

Re-post from March 2014

#Free2BmeMinistries #Free #EnoughIsEnough #Freedom #NoMoreShacklesNoMoreChains

No comments:

Post a Comment